In This Section
We are pleased to be working in partnership with both University Unions and accommodation providers across the city to offer regular outreach STI screening services for students in Sheffield.
Alongside our clinic services at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital, from Monday 4th October 2021 we are providing walk-in outreach sessions just for students where you can access free and confidential routine STI screening and sexual health advice. With a combination of sessions both in the Students’ Union Buildings, and across accommodation sites – it will be even easier to look after your sexual health and wellbeing.
Please see a full list of upcoming sessions below – more to be added as they become available:
Mondays (every week) 10am-12pm:
Sheffield Hallam University Students’ Union, 6 Paternoster Row, S1 2QQ
- The Forge (every six weeks starting from 5th Oct)
- Exchange Works (every six weeks starting from 12th Oct)
- Westhill Hall (every six weeks starting from 19th Oct)
- The Pinnacles (every six weeks starting 13th Oct)
- Goodwin Sports Centre (every six weeks starting 20th Oct)
- LIV Student Accommodation (every six weeks starting 27th Oct)
- The Elements (every six weeks starting 3rd Nov)
- The Trigon (every six weeks starting 10th Nov)
- Bramall Court (every six weeks starting 17th Nov)
Thursdays (every week) 1pm-3pm:
University of Sheffield Student Union
Fridays (every week) 9am-11am:
University of Sheffield Students’ Union, Western Bank, S10 2TG
Students do not need to book an appointment for any of these sessions – just call in.
If you have any symptoms or require treatment for a sexually transmitted infection – we ask that you please telephone us on 0114 226 8888 to arrange an appointment in clinic.
Follow us on twitter (@SHSheffield) and instagram (sexualhealthsheffield) for regular updates on when and where we will be offering these and other outreach sessions