SHS At A Glance
In This Section
You can book an appointment by calling our contact centre on 0114 226 8888.
Please note – we are only able to offer walk-in appointments at our Youth Clinic service for anyone aged 18 or under, and for routine STI screening at our Moor Market stall at select times – please telephone on 0114 226 8888 for further details.
Click here for our telephone opening times and details on when clinic appointments are available throughout the week
PLEASE NOTE: we will be providing a reduced, morning only service on Monday 19th September 2022. There will be no walk-in Youth Clinic Service that day
Sexual Health Sheffield
Entrance 11a, B Road
Royal Hallamshire Hospital
Sheffield S10 2JF
We provide a range of free and confidential services at our clinics, including:
- testing and treatment for all sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including gonorrhoea, chlamydia, syphilis, HIV and Hepatitis B and C
- youth clinics (offering support around contraception, pregnancy testing and choices, STI screening and treatment)
- outreach services
What happens at Sexual Health Sheffield?
All our services are free and confidential – however there may be some occasions where we may need to speak to other services about your health and safety if there are any concerns – we would always talk to you before doing this.
This is the service you can expect when you attend Sexual Health Sheffield:
- All advice, information, tests, condoms and treatments are free at Sexual Health Sheffield
- Our policy is that you will be seen on your own for at least some part of your appointment
- No one should judge you because of your sexual behaviour or lifestyle
- All Sexual Health Sheffield workers are appropriately and fully trained NHS staff
- All tests are optional; no examination will take place without your permission
- Our friendly and professional staff are here to help you – Please ask questions to ensure you fully understand what services have been offered, what tests carried out and what treatments given
- You can have a chaperone to help you feel more comfortable – please ask
Sexual health Sheffield DO NOT offer private testing for IVF treatment, travel and work visas. Private testing can be obtained from your GP or Travel clinic based at the Royal Hallamshire Hospital
If you feel that we have not met the above or want to give us any other feedback, please contact us via www.sth.nhs.uk/patients/tell-us-what-you-think