In This Section
Due to covid-19 the Sexual Health Service in Sheffield has had to dramatically change how it works.
We are not yet in a position to return to normal working practices as a large percentage of our staff have been deployed to work on the wards during this pandemic. Unfortunately we are unable to give a timeframe for when routine services will resume, and so until we do some information on the website relating to clinic services, times and accessibility are not accurate.
There are currently no non-essential face-to-face appointments but please telephone us on 0114 226 8888 for sexual health information and advice.
If you are aged 16 or over and living in Sheffield – You can request a STI self-testing kit here
Pitstop+ offers free and confidential support for gay and bisexual men, and other men who have sex with men
- Weekly walk-in sexual health service offering full STI screening – open Thursdays from 4.30pm-6.30pm (last appointment 6.00pm)
- Vaccinations (Hep A, Hep B, HPV)
- One-to-one support – available at the weekly walk-in service or by request
- Online sexual health information and support
- Free condoms and lube by post
- Referal and signposting to other support services
Contact for Further Information
Contact Matt Harrison on 0114 226 1404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org