Young People and Sexual Health
This two day course will take participants on an insightful and reflective journey, examining and addressing the sexual health issues facing young people growing up in the modern world. Themes that we will discuss together include:
- Teenage sexual development & behaviours – What to expect & when to worry.
- Working with Confidentiality policies, Safeguarding & Child protection.
- Young people, Sex and the law.
- Consent – Making all young people understand.
- The pressures of social media & implications for sexual health
- Teaching Young People about STIs & contraception
- Self-esteem, Resilience and Empowerment – Saying ‘Yes’ & Saying ‘No’
- Sexual health inequalities & how these affect young people
- Child Sexual Exploitation & Healthy / Unhealthy relationships
- Exposure to Pornography
- Discussing Masturbation & Pleasure
- Practical and educational activities to use with young people
A essential course for Teachers, Youth workers, Project workers and indeed anyone who works holistically with young people in the modern world
Thank you for booking a place on this course. Your application will be passed to our training administration team for processing.
We will send you confirmation of your course place 2-3 weeks prior to the course date with full details of venue/ timings etc. Until that date, please treat this as a provisional booking.
Invoices are sent out after the training date.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your booking or the training course please call us on 0114 305 4444 or e-mail email@example.com