Boys and Young Men: Engagement & Empowerment in Sexual Health
Back by popular demand! This relevant one day course covers the key issues in the lives of young men in relation to their sexual health. A useful course for Teachers, Youth workers and anyone who works with young people.
- Attitudes towards undertaking sexual health work with boys and young men
- The self-esteem, self-worth and vulnerability of boys
- The interconnectedness of gender, sexuality and the concept of masculinity
- Consent in the modern world
- Working with difficult scenarios
- Assessing and challenging harmful attitudes
- How to engage boys and young men in your work place
Thank you for booking a place on this course. Your application will be passed to our training administration team for processing.
We will send you confirmation of your course place 2-3 weeks prior to the course date with full details of venue/ timings etc. Until that date, please treat this as a provisional booking.
Invoices are sent out after the training date.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your booking or the training course please call us on 0114 305 4444 or e-mail email@example.com