Establishing peer sex education projects with young people.
This course is for practitioners new to peer sex education with young people such as sexual health workers, youth workers, school nurses, teachers and learning mentors who would like to establish Peer Education programmes with young people in their local areas.
The course will:
- Present and explore two differing models of peer sex education, both citywide and school-based projects
- Enable participants to explore and understand the training needs of young volunteer peer sex educators
- Give participants training and resource ideas for use in the development of their own peer sex education projects
- Allow participants the opportunity to examine difficulties and to develop the necessary skills to deal with difficulty
1 day course
- no dates available, please contact us for more information
Cost:£125 to National Organisations
Please note: This course is not available to Sheffield organisations.