Trans Awareness: Understanding the issues affecting trans communities – NEW!
This NEW half day (AM) course will discuss:
- Definitions and terminology
- The experience of trans people in the UK
- Issues affecting the health of trans people
- Legislation and trans rights
- How to ensure their services are trans inclusive
£25 to Sheffield Organisations/£50 to National Organisations
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 3054444
Thank you for booking a place on this course. Your application will be passed to our training administration team for processing.
We will send you confirmation of your course place 2-3 weeks prior to the course date with full details of venue/ timings etc. Until that date, please treat this as a provisional booking.
Invoices are sent out after the training date.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your booking or the training course please call us on 0114 305 4444 or e-mail email@example.com