CSE and Sexual Health
This course aims to give an overview of CSE, whilst throughout the day allowing participants to reflect upon the implications for young people’s sexual and emotional health needs. Participants will leave having considered their own values and attitudes towards working with young people at risk of CSE as well as having fresh ideas on how to approach the work.
- What is CSE? – Hearing Young people’s voices
- The grooming process & models of exploitation
- The perception of CSE – Then and now
- Indicators of CSE – What you need to notice
- Considering vulnerabilities and lack of disclosure
- Consent… is it truly there?
- A basic introduction to trama
- Young people, sexual health, relationships and the law
- Managing safeguarding, confidentiality and child protection
A useful course for Teachers, Youth Workers, Project workers and indeed anyone who works with young people in the modern world
Thank you for booking a place on this course. Your application will be passed to our training administration team for processing.
We will send you confirmation of your course place 2-3 weeks prior to the course date with full details of venue/ timings etc. Until that date, please treat this as a provisional booking.
Invoices are sent out after the training date.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about your booking or the training course please call us on 0114 305 4444 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org